· 2-4 years of landscape design work experience; have independent experience in completing local design and drawing performance for cultural tourism, real estate, urban renewal and public space projects. Emphasis on modern style, also have a certain degree of understanding of later drawing work;
· Proficient in CAD, Adobe Creative Suite (AI, PS, ID), Rhino, SketchUp, Lumion and other software;
· Have greater interest in design, have a sense of innovation and good aesthetics, and flexibly deal with problems in design; be able to discover and develop unique design language and characteristics of different projects
· Possess good communication skills and teamwork spirit, take the initiative to learn, adopt opinions and be practical and enterprising;
· Those with major university graduates, overseas studies and working backgrounds of well-known design firms at home and abroad are preferred.